These are all my favorite hair products (and beauty products….and a couple things I keep on my counter just cuz they look pretty;) that I keep on my counter for daily use. I’m obviously a huge fan of Kevin Murphy and Orbie. I have a ton of other hair products and lines that fill up my drawers and under my sink but these are my faves right now (from left to right):
- Oribe Dry Texture Spray – This gives me big sexy hair without the crunchy sticky texture hairspray leaves. I love spraying it into my beachy waves for a bit of a boost and it also works as a dry shampoo (click the link to read my review on it)
- Oribe Foundation Mist – I spray this on my towel dried hair. It’s a: nutrient-rich conditioning spray that builds in shine and detangles, all while providing anti-static thermal protection and improving the health of the hair. It can also be used as a style refresher
- Kevin Murphy FRESH.HAIR – love, love, love this product for that 2nd or 3rd day when my hair’s lookin a little greasy. Use this in short spritzes so it doesn’t clog the sprayer as it’s a powdery liquid (if that makes sense?) My roots are a mousy brown and I can sometimes see a bit of white residue after I use a heavy hand but nothing I can’t brush out and work in a little.
- Kevin Murphy YOUNG.AGAIN – one of my most used hair products. I work about 4 pumps into my towel dried hair after the Oribe Foundation Mist. It’s a really light serum that helps detangle my hair and makes it super soft, plus it adds some more heat protection (click the link to read all our reviews on this one)
- Kevin Murphy HAIR.RESORT.SPRAY – this is a beach look texture spray that I use when I want a little more definition to my waves. Smells ahhhhmazing – like coconuts